It is time to register for 2018-19 school year bus service. Please review the following rules and deadlines before registering.
To register for HOME busing service:
- Open registration begins Thursday, March 15, 2018, and ends on Monday, July 2, 2018.
- All registrations received after Monday, July 2, 2018, are considered late and will have a non-refundable late fee of $50/student applied.
- All late registrations received after Wednesday, August 1, 2018, will not be processed until after Friday, September 7, 2018. Notifications of start dates and routes will be emailed to the family.
- All late registrations are subject to seat availability and route design.
- Students must have their bus pass every day.
- Students are only allowed to ride on the bus service for which they have been registered.
- Students who are not registered for bus service are not allowed to ride on any bus for any reason.
- Drivers will stop at designated stops only. Special stops are not permitted.
To register for Glencoe Park District ONLY Busing Service: If you require HOME and Park District busing options, please follow the HOME busing service steps listed above.
- Bus service to / from the Park District ONLY are not subject to the late fee ($50/student) due to the Glencoe Park District timeline for scheduling programs.
- All Park District Only registrations after Wednesday, August 15, 2018, will have no guarantee of ridership start date.
To register and pay online for bus service, please visit our Family Access site. Please click here for Registration and Payment Information.
If you require further information on the busing program, contact the Glencoe School District Business Office at 847-835-7800. If eligible, financial assistance is available. Please contact Mrs. Johanna Urban at 847-835-7814 for further information regarding financial assistance.
Director of Finance and Operations